Overnight Camp Registration
August 15-19, 2021
Directed By: Greg Koubek, Don Juron & Tony Dzikas
Boys & Girls Grades 4-9
The following forms are required to complete your child’s camp registration:
- Latest school physical or doctor physical (within one year of camp)
- Current immunization record
- Medication Administration Authorization Form
- Completed camp registration form
- All campers will be required to complete a COVID test about 5 days prior to camp and one upon arrival at camp. See more about our COVID safety protocols on our camp details page.
Camp enrollment will be limited to boys and girls entering Grades 4-9 in the Fall of 2021. This is a difficult decision but with the limitation in camp enrollment we must limit the age groups enrolled for camp. We plan to return to enrollment for grades 4-12 in the summer of 2022.
Parents may register their child on our website and reserve their child’s place in our camp at this time. When camp enrollment reaches the maximum of 275, a waiting list will be generated. Payment will not be accepted when registering at this time. We will communicate with parents upon final State approval of camp operation, likely in mid-June, and provide guidance regarding payment processing at that time.